Lloret de Mar, Barcelona (Spain) – nice (France) – Monaco – San Remo (Italy)
Arrival in Barcelona is a picturesque city on the Mediterranean sea, located just 160 kilometers away from France, permeated with the spirit of creativity and freedom. Accommodation at the hotel. Dinner (buffet).
Evening Dating “We’re in Spain!”
09:00-09:30 Creative planning session for team leaders.
Walking tour of Lloret de Mar. Excursion to the “cat Museum”.
Lloret de Mar is a picturesque old town with a palm alley, narrow streets, fountains, chapels, monuments and ruins. One of the most beautiful monuments of the city is the ancient parish Church of Sant Roma.
The opening ceremony of the International Festival-contest. The competition concert, view entries.
09:00-09:30 Creative planning session for team leaders.
City panoramic tour of Barcelona (at the extra cost of 40 Euro).
The main attractions of the Catalan capital: Columbus quay, the harbour, the Park of Ciutadella, the Olympic village, the Cathedral of the Holy Family (Sagrada Familia) is a masterpiece of the architect Gaudi, one of the symbols of Barcelona; Eixample (the New District) is a Bastion of modernism”; Paseo grace; Montjuic mountain; the Olympic stadium; a Catalunya square; Plaza de españa; the Gothic quarter is the heart of the city on the site of the Roman colony of Barcino.
After the tour – concert in Barcelona. Return to the hotel. Dinner.
Breakfast. To 10-00 release numbers.
10: 00 Visit to the gardens of Santa Clotilde in the Italian Renaissance style, wine tasting, chocolate, cheese, sausage, ham “jamon”. 13-00 lunch. At 13: 30 – Departure to France. On the way stop and tour the Dali Museum (15 Euro). The latest arrival in nice. Accommodation at the hotel.
Breakfast.Sightseeing tour of the main town on the French Riviera – nice: the old town, promenade des Anglais, the famous hotel Negresco, a panoramic deck, a visit to the perfume Museum, where you can buy the famous French fragrances, examination of the côte d’azur with panoramic sites. Moving to Monaco, a walk along the “Golden mile”, the famous casino, built by Charles Grenier, the Prince’s Palace, the Cathedral with the tomb of grace Kelly.
Return to nice. Concert performance.
Free time. At 13: 30 excursion to San Remo (Italy).
San Remo is the most luxurious resort of the West. coast, favorite place of recreation for the aristocracy.
In San Remo a lot to do with the Royal house of the Romanovs, there is the Orthodox Church of Christ the Savior. Elegant promenade with palm trees and numerous boutiques, elegant parks and gardens with tropical vegetation, a luxury Casino like Palace and, finally, a fun and festive atmosphere all year round: in the Sanremo festival of Italian song and flower festival, fashion shows and yacht racing, motor racing and Boxing fights, tennis and rowing competitions. Concert performance. Return to nice.
Departure to Spain. On the way a stop in Avignon (named a UNESCO monument of humanity). Excursion at extra cost of 20 euros. Accommodation at the hotel. Dinner.
Solemn closing of the festival I. The presentation of prizes, awards and diplomas. Dance program. Concert of the laureates.
Breakfast. Transfer to the airport.
The price includes:
* in mast.rooms in Lloret de Mar 4 *on the beach (there is a pool, sauna),
* 6 Lunches or dinners
* in nice hotels 2-3 *with Breakfast
* transfers hotel-airport-hotel,
* tour of Lloret de Mar, a visit to the Museum “Cat’s house”,
* tour the Gardens of Santa Clotilde,
* festival and cultural program
* international certificates, diplomas and prizes.
THE PROGRAM OF THE FESTIVAL-CONTEST
gg. Cairo, Alexandria, Marsa Matruh, Egypt
ACCOMMODATION . Hotels “ST. GEORGE” 3* (in downtown Cairo), “PARADISE INN” 4* (in Alexandria, in the resort area on the Mediterranean sea).
07.00–09.30 Breakfast in the hotel restaurant (Breakfast buffet: tea, coffee, milk – free).
09.30–10.00 Creative briefings for team leaders in the hotel lobby
19.00–21.30 Dinner (all drinks are paid).
09.00-10.00, 18.00-19.00 Accepting applications for excursions.
07 October, Tuesday, the 1st day
18.00 Departure to Cairo, flight # MS – 730 airlines “Egypt Air”, the DOMODEDOVO airport.
21.00 Arrival to Cairo (local time difference with Moscow time is 2 hours). Accommodation at the hotel. Rest.
08 October . Wednesday, day 2
08.00 Breakfast in the hotel restaurant.
09.00 General meeting of all participants of the festival.
10.00 Excursion: meeting with one of the “Seven wonders of the world” – the Great PYRAMIDS of Cheops, Chephren, and menkaure their “protection” by the Great SPHINX. Rest. Familiarity with the city.
17.00 Rehearsal. The programme of the 1st concert: the chief Director of the festival, the leaders of the groups.
18.00 walk to the river Nile on a felucca.
20.00 Gala dinner.
09 October . Thursday, the 3rd day. Festival day. Day Cairo
10.00 Excursion: visit to the National Museum.
16.30 Departure for the concert.
19.00 Opening of the second session of the X Anniversary of the International festival – contest “Kalinka”: a gala concert at Cairo Opera and ballet theatre (or in the Palace of the Republic).
On 10 October . Friday, the 4th day
09.00 Breakfast in the hotel restaurant.
10.00 Departure to Alexandria by bus.
On 11 October . Saturday, the 5th day
15 October, Wednesday, the 9th day
10.00 Rest. Excursions: – Baths of Cleopatra, the Headquarters of Rommel (on the way to Cairo).
12.00 Vacation at sea.
16.00 Departure to Alexandria.
19.00 Arrival in Alexandria. Dinner.
October 16, Thursday, the 10th day
19.00 gala concert in the Garden Sehat (Alexandria). The ceremony of awarding the participants of the festival.
On 18 October . Saturday, the 12th day
07.45 depart for the airport.
10.30 Departure to Moscow flight No. MS -729 airlines “Egypt Air”.
15.45 Arrival in Moscow, Domodedovo airport.
* gala concerts at the cultural centers and squares of the cities;
* sightseeing tour of the city;
* holiday parties festival competition in the Red sea, in the pool, the water Park, discos;
* tickets Moscow – Hurghada (Sharm El Sheikh) – Moscow;
* accommodation in 3-4 star hotel (3-4 bedded rooms, 2 triple rooms for team leaders);
* two meals (Breakfast and dinner – buffet);
* transfer: airport – hotel – airport and according to the festival program;
* medical insurance with coverage of up to 30 thousand dollars;
* providing additional requirements for accommodation (single accommodation and accommodation in the hotel of a higher class), nutrition, cultural and sightseeing programs for surcharge.
* The organizing Committee has the right to post festival of photography groups on your website and use them in promotional materials without the consent of the staff or a private contractor.
* Team managers are fully responsible for the members of the group during check-in at the airport, the flight, during the mass festival of events and competitions, excursions and leisure