7 original ideas — how to celebrate a child’s birthday
Birthday is the most awaited and favorite holiday for any child. For this reason, all loving parents try to make every effort to make the celebration truly memorable.
Today, there are a number of different way of organizing such events, which are able to make children happy and give him a huge amount of pleasant experiences.
Idea # 1: the Party-the quest for younger shopaholics
The venue of this party is the trade-entertainment center-large sizes.
So unusual to celebrate the holiday it is necessary to invite so many guests that they could be divided into two opposing teams.
In advance, a list of necessary purchases, which should consist of goods that are sold in various stores. The list should include inexpensive items with a detailed description.
Each team must have your own shopping list, consisting of similar products.
Before the competition must be divided into teams and each of them, handing an envelope with a pre-prepared list and money needed to make purchases.
The winner will be the first team to complete the task.
Idea # 1: Football party in honor of the birthday
For such a party must make a special t-shirt and an invitation for each child in the shape of a football.
Next Continue reading
An outstanding day for lovers of mathematics and one of the most unusual holidays of the year is March 14. After this day that part of mankind who is not indifferent to mathematics, celebrates the international day of “PI”.
The most remarkable thing in this festival what it is celebrated at certain times, namely on March 14 at 1:59 of the day, i.e. at 13:59, if you stick to the 24-hour time system. Although some fans of this holiday you prefer to celebrate it at night. “Why at this time?” you ask. It’s very simple, because Π = 3,14159, which is March 14 – it 14.03 or 3/14, as this date is indicated in different countries and 1:59 – this time on 12-hour system of time measurement.
In the mathematical world, the number of “PI” is a constant that expresses the ratio of the perimeter of a circle to its diameter. The most interesting thing in this number what the numbers are after the decimal point, did not Express any cyclical or logical sequence – 3,141592653589793238462643… and to infinity. The uniqueness of the number “PI” is that in decimal decomposition can be written in any sequence. Thus, “PI” you can encode any information Continue reading
Festivals – this action whose main objective is the preservation of the national memory about events or customs relating to the history of a country. Usually it is a holiday, which allows to understand better the spirit of the people and becomes, usually, one of the brightest events in the journey. And most importantly, this holiday is real. I always, preparing for the trip, try to find out whether there are such festivals.
• The days of Haydn (early March),
• The days of sacred music (early March – mid April),
• Vienna festival (may – June),
• Vienna music summer (mid June – mid September),
• International musical youth festival (July),
• festival Spectaculum (July),
• Schubert (November),
• operetta festival in Baden (end of June – mid September).
• National day of the Republic of Austria is celebrated in Austria on October 26.Traditionally the most important celebrations on this day take place in Vienna, on Heroes ‘ square – the very place, where he was declared perpetual neutrality.
• Christmas magic: mid November – 24 December: pre-Christmas mood in city Hall Park
• New year’s eve trail: December 31: New year in the Old town will meet with a variety of music and entertainment
• Vienna Ice dream: from mid-January to early March. Giant ice field in front of city Hall Continue reading