After examining the main attractions of Italy. let’s try to figure out what holidays here are the most important. The Italians are very fond of fun and noisy festivities, it is said that in Italy every day a holiday. And it is not an exaggeration. The Italians almost every day something to celebrate – any public or religious holiday, set various carnivals, festivals, celebrations of saints, biennials, and so on.
Imagine, in Italy even got the Day of the protection of the Black Cat. although the rest of the world cats of this colour, it is customary to bypass the “tenth road”, so as not to attract trouble.
But the tourists in this country attract a Grand celebration, with thousands of crowds in the streets, with colorful costumes, lively music and interesting traditions.
In the ranking of the most popular festivals of Italy, from the point of view of tourists, entered the following events:
1) the carnival of Venice
Exactly 14 days before lent in Italy began arriving tourists from all over the world to participate in the most important holiday of Italy – the Venice carnival, which is also considered as the most ancient in Europe. The city of Venice and carnival procession without very attractive to tourists, and in the days of the carnival and is considered to be almost a fabulous place.
Nearly half a million Continue reading
Today in Taganrog start of the final event of the all-Russian TV contest “TEFI Region”. Within three days the guests of our city will be known television personalities, members of the Russian television Academy, journalists, producers
In the current “TEFI Region” was attended by 160 companies from all over Russia, who presented 546 entries. To choose the best members of the jury have in Taganrog. Solemn ceremony of rewarding of winners will take place April 21 at the theatre named after Chekhov. Also in the competition program included round tables and discussions on the most pressing issues of modern television, master classes, creative meetings. It is planned that in the framework of the “TEFI” in our city will be visited by the President of the Foundation “Academy of Russian television” Mikhail Shvydkoy, President of the National Association of broadcasters Eduard Sagalaev, popular TV presenters Vladimir Pozner, Arina Sharapova, Vasily Kiknadze and others.
– Carrying out of such a serious competition for Taganrog – very honorable and responsible mission, said at a recent press conference, the chief of city Department of culture Elena Sheluhin. – Preparatory work Continue reading
Festivals – this action whose main objective is the preservation of the national memory about events or customs relating to the history of a country. Usually it is a holiday, which allows to understand better the spirit of the people and becomes, usually, one of the brightest events in the journey. And most importantly, this holiday is real. I always, preparing for the trip, try to find out whether there are such festivals.
• The days of Haydn (early March),
• The days of sacred music (early March – mid April),
• Vienna festival (may – June),
• Vienna music summer (mid June – mid September),
• International musical youth festival (July),
• festival Spectaculum (July),
• Schubert (November),
• operetta festival in Baden (end of June – mid September).
• National day of the Republic of Austria is celebrated in Austria on October 26.Traditionally the most important celebrations on this day take place in Vienna, on Heroes ‘ square – the very place, where he was declared perpetual neutrality.
• Christmas magic: mid November – 24 December: pre-Christmas mood in city Hall Park
• New year’s eve trail: December 31: New year in the Old town will meet with a variety of music and entertainment
• Vienna Ice dream: from mid-January to early March. Giant ice field in front of city Hall Continue reading